Alexander Homestead is an incredible wedding venue in Charlotte, NC that offers breathtaking views of the city skyline and plenty of outdoor spaces perfect for outdoor weddings. With the help of these tips, you can easily find out everything you need to know about this amazing venue before making your decision.
Factors to Consider When Hiring a Wedding venue
When choosing a wedding venue, there are many factors to consider. Here are five tips to help you choose the perfect Charlotte NC Wedding Venues.
- Location: The first and most important factor to consider is the location of your wedding. Do you want it in a park or on a golf course? If you have a specific area in mind, be sure to ask the venue whether they have any available locations.
- Size and Capacity: Another important consideration is the size and capacity of the venue. Do you have a large or small group of guests? How many guests can fit inside the space?
- Amenities: Does the venue have all the amenities you need for your wedding? This includes things like an outdoor ceremony area, restrooms, and catering facilities.
- Cost: Of course, one of the most important factors is the price! Make sure to ask about discounts and package deals that are available at certain venues.
- Style: What kind of style do you want for your wedding? Traditional or contemporary? Rustic or elegant? There are plenty of options to choose from, so feel free to explore different options until you find what works best for you and your guests.
Alexander Homestead Wedding Venue
When looking for a wedding venue in Charlotte, NC, Alexander Homestead is a great option. The estate features beautiful gardens and stunning rooms that can accommodate up to 350 guests. Here are some tips to help you choose Alexander Homestead as your wedding venue:
-First, consider the date you want to hold your wedding. The estate can accommodate weddings from May through October.
-Next, decide what type of wedding you would like to have. The estate has both indoor and outdoor spaces that can be used for ceremonies or receptions.
-Finally, consider your budget. Alexander Homestead offers different packages based on the number of guests you are planning on having at your wedding.
Why Choose Alexander Homestead?
If you are planning a wedding in the Charlotte, North Carolina area, then you should consider hiring Alexander Homestead as your wedding venue. This beautiful property has many features that will make your wedding day perfect. First of all, it is located in an ideal location – right in the heart of the city. Secondly, its stunningly romantic setting will make your guests feel like they are in a fairy tale. And last but not least, Alexander Homestead offers numerous services and amenities that will help make your wedding day one to remember.
Alexander Homestead Wedding Venue Dress Code
When planning your Alexander Homestead wedding, it is important to know the dress code in order to find the perfect venue for your special day.
Typically, Alexander Homestead weddings are more formal events and require guests to wear attire that is either fitted or semi-fitted. For women, this typically includes a silk or satin gown with a modest neckline and a full skirt. Men should keep things simple with a dark suit and tie.
If you’re looking for an alternative wedding venue in Charlotte NC that has a more relaxed dress code, consider opting for one of the other wonderful neighborhoods in the city such as Myers Park or Plaza Midwood. Either of these areas offers an array of trendy boutiques and elegant restaurants that would be perfect for your big day!
Resources for Weddings
If you are looking for a unique wedding venue in Charlotte, North Carolina, consider Alexander Homestead. This historic plantation features an elegant chapel with breathtaking views of the Charlotte skyline.
To hire Alexander Homestead as your wedding venue, be sure to contact the property manager. The manager can provide you with a list of required documents, such as a copy of your marriage license or certificate of marriage. You also will need to provide your catering and event planning companies with contact information for the homestead’s coordinator.
Alexander Homestead is available for weddings from May through November. To ensure that your wedding dates fall within this timeframe, please call the property manager at 704-662-3191 early in your planning process. The manager can also offer suggestions for local vendors that may be compatible with Alexander Homestead’s style and atmosphere.